Saturday, April 9, 2011

How We Meet & Declare as a Couple Part I

The way we meet actually not really romantic or so call drama.
It just when a two person work in the same place, always talk & share a same thing it can be an attraction.

But, in our situation I was his good friend & I have an intention to 'match' him with my best friend Ratna. The 'matching' thing seems not work to both of them, which is I don't know why as they keep 'fighting' when they meet up.

On 19th March 2011 on my mum birthday I was having really big trouble & I was crying like non stop since morning till afternoon, he was so worry & he really show his empathy & comfort me with his words. The most thing that I was so touch, when he don't want me to stay alone here while he back to his home (he worry that I will out of mind & do bad thing). So, he invite me to his home.

Don't make any assumption till you finish read this.

He bring me back to his hometown, I was introduced to his 'Opah' , Cu, Cu Jun & another 9 cousins. Imagine how 'meriah' the house. His mum & dad was in Vietnam that time. So, I got no chance to meet both of them.
Imagine this, the way I wear is quite 'modern' with curly hair yg dibuat kat kedai, all the his cousins call me 'auntie London' because the way I look.

The most part that I really worry is the perception from them towards me. He told me that his Opah quite fussy when it comes to a girl that he be couple with.

I said to him that "we are not couple, we are just friend, don't worry as you are not my taste...you are so 'jambu' "
I memang panggil dia jambu sebab dia putih & nampak macam tak pernah buat kerja berat.
He just give me smile face & said "Takpe...kau 'kutat' (ejek) aku!"

I was lucky because I was easily can 'fit' in to the family. Cu & the rest really welcome me as guest, but Opah was ignore me, I really worry sebab malam tu I kena tidur dengan Opah. But I try to get close to her & at last she really likes me. We talk a lot of thing that night, talk about Farih behave when he small. I can't stop laughing. Seriously it was fun because it heal all my sadness.

Farih really shocked because Opah never be happy like last night. He said that Opah looks different. Based on the conversation between him & Opah, Opah said that she really like me.
Farih just told her that we are just friend not more than that.


to be continue......

No comments:

Post a Comment