Saturday, April 9, 2011

How We Meet & Declare as a Couple Part II

Stay at his hometown was so great experience that I ever had.

Cu masak memang sedap, I 'fall in love' with her Ikan Patin Masak tempoyak.
All the cousins start close with me...just Aqil, because he is so shy.
And Opah, is the most person who a really close with.

Actually, I x pernah lagi pegi rumah orang yang I baru kenal. My mum terperanjat bila I cakap pada dia yang I ada kat kampung Farih. My mum tau la sikit2 pasal Farih sebab I cerita kat dia.
I think as a parents, no matter how far I stay from them I still report to her what I do, with who that I be friend with & wherever I go, they must know about it.

I stay with Farih's family for one night only. The next day, we had to go back to Penang as on next Monday Farih need to work. Compare dengan I yang dah rasmi tidak bekerja buat sementara waktu.

On the way back to Penang, both of us can't stop talking about the experience that I had in his village. I pakai baju kurung tau masa farih bawa I jalan-jalan kat Pekan Kuala Kangsar. He can't stop teasing me. Memang geram jugak dengan perangai dia yang main-main tu. Till at one point both of us so speechless & got nothing say. I have no words to say. The situation was so damn silence.

Then he ask me 'Jom kahwin dengan aku'
I was shocked & in split second I just laugh because I know he was joking only. But then he hold my hand & said that it was true as he really mean it.

I dah malu & tak tau nak cakap apa...

to be continue........

No comments:

Post a Comment